We are committed to maintaining and improving our quality standards. To ensure we consistently deliver high quality translation services to our clients, we are accredited to ISO9001:2015.
In addition to this, relevant sections of the translation standard ISO17100 have been incorporated into our Quality Manual.
Two criteria stand out as cornerstones of any translation quality assurance:
- the selection of experienced and qualified translators
- the meticulous monitoring of the project
We aim to ensure our products/services meet the needs of our customers at all times in accordance with customer, statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as our policies and procedures.
Top management is responsible for the implementation of our Quality Management System and for achieving and maintaining our ISO 9001:2015 certification. The scope of our Quality Management System covers all activities stated within our Scope Document. We are committed to:
- Developing and improving our Quality Management System.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of:
- Quality, specification, and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation
- Work ethics and best practices
We have a continuing commitment to:
- Reviewing internal and external issues affecting our Quality Management System, along with the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Ensuring our customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing this Quality Policy and our ongoing Quality Objectives.
- Ensuring that Management Reviews not only set, but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
We endeavour to comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitor our quality performance against objectives, implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in the Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff and relevant interested parties, along with copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.