We’re committed to providing quality translations every time, which is why we have a very stringent proofing process and five pre-delivery checking options for you to choose from.
Prior to delivery we always carry out translation checks against the original to ensure the text is consistent and complete.
Here’s What Our Customers Have to Say
We have enjoyed working closely with Anglia Translations for 10 years now and are impressed by the speed of delivery, friendly communication and the quality of translations, which we mostly request for German, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Slovak, and Finnish. Keeping our glossary of preferred terms accurate is taken very seriously by Anglia and our feedback is always taken into account for future jobs. We can thoroughly recommend Anglia’s services and are looking forward to continuing working with them.
Young Living (Europe) Ltd
World leader in cultivation, distillation, and production of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil and aromatherapy products
Anglia Translations turned a good book in French into an amazing book in English. Thanks for the fantastic job!
Philippe Korda, of Korda Partners
Author of "Leading Strategy Execution
Anglia Translations is our go-to shop for all translation work as we find them swift, accurate and particularly useful with complex technical translations for which we have built up a good technical lexicon. Their personal approach, speedy acknowledgements and ability to deliver technical translations accurately and on time makes them a valued partner.
Manufacturers of specialist filtration & environmental technology
We have been using Anglia for several years now and have been consistently happy with their work. Translations are done to a high standard, in a very efficient manner and no job is too big or small. Anglia are long-term partners of ours and we couldn’t recommend their services enough.
Alquity Investment Management Ltd
Asset management business that connects investors to their investments
It has been my pleasure to work with Anglia Translations Ltd for several years now. We ran an open competition for tenders, which Anglia won. All our subsequent work with the firm has been to our complete satisfaction.
European Union Center, Los Angeles, California
Für uns als Verlag gehören drei Dinge unabdingbar zusammen: Sehr gute Qualität, absolute Termintreue und ein faires Preisleistungsverhältnis. Das ist es , weshalb wir nun schon knapp 10 Jahre mit Anglia zusammenarbeiten.
As publishers, three things matter to us: first rate quality, on time delivery and excellent value for money. That’s why we have been working with Anglia for more than 10 years now.
Alexander Büchler, CEO, hbmedia, Heidelberg
Publishers of PetPlanet
Our pre-delivery options
- Checking: We check the translation against the original to ensure it’s complete and any additional requirements (tables, figures, footnotes etc) are included. Other checks include client preferred terminology, grammar and formatting.
- Proof-reading by an independent linguist: We work with independent linguists who are qualified and experienced in various sectors. They will meticulously compare the translation with the original to ensure consistency of terminology, accuracy, appropriate tone and register, while also removing and correcting any grammatical and typographical errors.
- Back translation: This is commonly used for medical or pharmaceutical documents to ensure the document can be translated back into its original language and retain the essential information.
- Pre-publication checking: This is the final check that looks for errors introduced during the typesetting process.
- Domain experts: If you have your own “domain expert”, such as an overseas subsidiary, local office, agent, or marketing specialist, we urge you to proof the content with them before sign off.